For ALL procedures we require the following:
1. No food or drink within 6 hours of your appointment time
2. A driver to arrive with you and remain on-site throughout the duration of your appointment
Call us if...
1. You are currently taking, or recently finished taking antibiotics, or have any current infections
2. You feel sick the day of your appointment, or if you have felt sick within the last 5 days.
3. If you have any scheduled MRIs/CT/X-rays etc within 2 weeks after your procedure appointment.
4. If you have had any steroid injections, procedures (including dental), surgeries or vaccines within two weeks prior to your appointment date, or have any planned within 2 weeks after your appointment.
- wear lose, comfortable clothing
- take the day off of work, we want you to go home and relax following your procedure appointment. We are happy to provide work notes for you and your driver as needed.
For questions, concerns or further instructions regarding pre-op please call our office at 907-258-5009.
1. No driving or showering for the rest of the day.
2. Take it easy for 7 days after your procedure, light walking is fine.
3. Chiropractic, physical therapy, massage, acupuncture, etc can resume the day following your procedure, no therapies same day.
4. If you are diabetic, please watch your blood sugar levels as steroid may increase your blood sugar.
5. If you would like additional time off of work, please contact our office and we are happy to provide you with a work note.
6. You will be emailed a post op sheet, and/or given a printed copy before leaving your procedure. Your follow up appointment information will be pre-booked and listed at the bottom of this sheet. To reschedule this please contact our office.
7. Follow up appointments are very important, even if you are feeling better. We are pleased to accommodate telemedicine appointments for added convenience.
8. Our office is available for questions and concerns following your procedure, please don't hesitate to contact us! If you reach us outside of business hours or at any time feel you are having an emergency please dial 911 or proceed to the nearest Emergency Room.
For questions, concerns or further instructions regarding post op please call our office at 907-258-5009.